Thursday, September 16, 2021

Whole Page Stamping Part Two

Hello Everyone,

Back today with more of my whole page stamping cards.  

Stamps: Artistically Inked and A Touch of Ink from Stampin' Up

I stamped a whole page of white cardstock and cut into pieces.

Here is the whole sheet.




This is card number two.  The first card can be seen in the previous post.  Again, I made a larger card.  This one is 5 x 6.5.  







Inside of card.


I had so much fun with this technique that I stamped another sheet.  I made the card below with that.
I added some die cuts to this piece.  I did not add any sentiments.  I will decide on that later when I want to give the card to someone special.


So glad you stopped by today.  I always enjoy sharing my projects with other crafty persons.  

See you again soon!

Karen


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! I enjoy hearing from other crafty artists -- please leave a comment.