Friday, September 10, 2021

Whole Page Stamping Part One

 Hello Everyone!

Back today with a series of cards I made from a whole page stamping.  I stamped a 8.5 x 11 piece of white cardstock and then cut it into smaller pieces for my cards.

I used the Stampin' Up stamp set called Artistically Inked.  Humming bird is from A Touch of Ink (Stampin' Up).  Inks are Ranger Adirondack.  

Below is the whole sheet of cardstock that I filled with stamped images.




I made two large cards from this sheet.  Below is the first card.  It is a 5.5 inch square.  I will share the second card in my next blog post.



The sentiment is stamped on velum and punched out. Humming Bird is fussy cut.




See another card I made with this set here.  I will be back with more of the cards made with the whole page stamping in the next post.  I found this technique very enjoyable.  Really lets you get  creative and the card comes together easily.

See you soon.

Karen



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! I enjoy hearing from other crafty artists -- please leave a comment.