Saturday, September 4, 2021

Anniversary Card with Silver

 Hello Everyone!

Here today with a floral anniversary card. I used some new supplies from Stampin' Up.

Stamp and die  Bundle called Artistically Inked.  Inks are Ranger Adirondack.  

The large floral  die is cut from glitter paper.  I also added silver glitter glue, silver ribbons, and a silver heart charm.

The large flowers are stamped onto the white background and the swirly watercolor looking areas are also a stamp.  I used that stamp to fill in the background all around the large flower stamped images.







Inside of card.


Well, I like how this project turned out.  I will send this card to a special couple.  Wow, September already!! Summer went by pretty quickly.  See you next time with more cards.

Karen

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! I enjoy hearing from other crafty artists -- please leave a comment.