Thursday, September 10, 2020

Kites Take Flight Part Two

 Hello Everyone!
Sharing the second part of the Kite cards I made using Webster's Pages papers.  I had a couple of the 6 inch paper packs in my stash and wanted to use them.  I thought there were lots of designs that really would pair nicely with a kite image.  I used Kite  3-D stickers on the cards that my stamping buddy, Jan, shared.  I made this collection to be used as all occasion cards and have sent out several already.  

Added a  stamped and punched sentiment with a die cut fence to this card.





Used the die cut fence again with a die cut grass on this card. 



Hope you enjoyed checking out the kite cards as much as I did making them!!  I will be back next time with a Sympathy card in a aqua color palette.  See you then!!  I hope you day is filled with many delightful hours of creativity.  Wishing you a lovely day.

Karen

2 comments:

  1. What super cute collection of card designs.

    Hugs diane

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just adore your kite cards they are brilliant x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I enjoy hearing from other crafty artists -- please leave a comment.