Sunday, September 6, 2020

Kites Take Flight Part one

 Hello Everyone,
Back today with cards I made using pretty papers from Webster's Pages I had in my stash. Their papers are so pretty.  I decided to design the cards around the papers instead of designing around a focal point.

My stamping buddy, Jan, had shared with me some of these cute kites.  I gathered some appropriate sentiments and paired with the papers to make this collection of cards.



I added a die cut picket fence and grass on the card with the gray kite.





The cards went together quickly once I had all the papers and sentiments paired up.  The cards are great for most occasions,  I have used them for get well cards too.  Also good for grads and birthdays.  

I will be back next time with Part two of this collection.

Karen

4 comments:

  1. Beautiful set. Love the colours. Is the kite a diecut?
    Thanks for sharing

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The kite is a purchased 3-D sticker type product. My stamping buddy gave them to me a while ago. I know she found them at Micheal's. Thanks for stopping by!

      Delete
  2. What a fun collection of designs Karen.

    Hugs Diane

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I enjoy hearing from other crafty artists -- please leave a comment.