Wednesday, September 23, 2020

Die Cut Envelope Embellishment

Hello Everyone!

Today, I have a collection of cards I made be using a die cut envelope as the focal point.  I cut it from Kraft cs and made a tag to go in the envelope.  I cut four pieces of decorative paper for the background and added a metallic doily cut into pieces.


Here is the tag that I made to go into the envelope.  Also added a sentiment to the tag. 

The butterflies are some stickers I found at the dollar store.  Work so well with the rest of the card.  



Same design in green.  



This one in navy and red.



This is what is on the inside of the cards.

Really fun project.  They will be sent out to friends and family.  Just a little pick me up.  

See you next time.

Karen

4 comments:

Thanks for stopping by! I enjoy hearing from other crafty artists -- please leave a comment.