Friday, September 6, 2019

Washi Tape As Focal Point

Hello Everybody,
I am back today with my Month of Washi tape with a few projects using  washi tape as the focal point.  I had several tapes that had really cute designs.  Wondering how to use these tapes, I decided to make the tape the focal point!  Why not?!  Washi doesn't have to be just an embellishment.  I choose this cute city scape tape.  When choosing the cardstock colors,  I paired them back to  colors within the tape.  
Die cut sentiments, ribbon, and pearls were added to each card.













The projects are so cheerful and colorful!  Love how the cards turned out.  No sense letting that washi tape languish in a drawer.  I will share more washi tape cards with you next time!  So glad you stopped by!
Karen


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! I enjoy hearing from other crafty artists -- please leave a comment.