Saturday, September 14, 2019

Butterflies, Dragonflies, and Washi Tape - Oh My!

Hello, Crafty Artisans!
Welcome!! So happy you stopped by today for my Month of Washi Tape to check out some cards with washi tape backgrounds!!  I also incorporated some of my favorite motifs: butterflies and dragonflies!


The washi tape was wrapped around a piece of lilac cardstock.  I picked colors from the tapes to select cardstock and embellishments.  I added a purchased paper butterfly embellishment.  Great birthday card!




The second card has a bold color pallet.  Again, the cardstock colors were chosen from the colors in the tapes.  A dragonfly die cut (Stampin' Up) was added.  I wrapped some more of the washi tapes around a scrap of cardstock and punched out a circle.  A dragonfly was placed on top to the circle and added to the card with dimensional adhesive.  Pearls were also used to embellish.


Just love these bold, graphic washi tapes!!  They really add some pizzazz to a card.



I have a few more washi tape cards to share and I will do that on the next post!  See you again soon.
Karen.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! I enjoy hearing from other crafty artists -- please leave a comment.