Sunday, September 22, 2019

Dragonfly Glitters on Washi Tape Background

Hello Everyone,
Hope you have been enjoying my Month of Washi tape projects!  The projects for the finale of my month of Washi tape are two gorgeous cards with die cut dragonflies and washi tape backgrounds.



The background was created by wrapping washi tape around a piece of cream cardstock.  The background was added to a dark brown card base.  I added two die cut circles as a platform for the dragonfly which was cut from glitter paper.





The second card was made in the same way.  The dragonfly was cut from a shinny, textured paper on this card.


So glad you stopped by and I hope you enjoyed my month of washi tape.  And, I hope you have come up with some other ideas for your washi tape.  Let me know what you came up in a comment.  Would love to see your ideas.

All the posts are listed below:

Asian Inspired Watercolors

Washi Tape as Focal Point

Butterflies, Dragonflies, and Washi Tape - Oh My

See you soon!
Karen

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! I enjoy hearing from other crafty artists -- please leave a comment.