Wednesday, June 5, 2019

Vintage Chickens

Hello Crafty Friends!
Chickens, chickens, chickens.  Don't we just love them?!  I made several projects using chicken stamps and giving them all a vintage - country feel. 



The chickens (Mark's Finest) were stamped with red ink.  The edges of all the pieces were distressed with Vintage Photo distress ink.  I added lots of decorative paper layers.
Size: I made all of the projects in a single layer (not as a folded card).  They measure 4.5 x 6.25 which is a photo size.  The projects were made for a best friend. She wanted projects to frame and use for decorating her apartment.   The projects are all sized to fit into frames of that photo size.

The same chickens are used on the second project.  I used different papers. 



This project uses a napkin with wax piece.  See all my other napkin cards here, and here





My friend was really pleased with the projects and has them displayed in her apartment.  So, that was a success. 

See you next time for more vintage chickens!!
Karen

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! I enjoy hearing from other crafty artists -- please leave a comment.