Sunday, June 9, 2019

Vintage Chickens and Lamb

Hi Everyone!
Back with more of the vintage chicken projects.  I also made a cute vintage lamb.  I wanted all the projects to go together as they would be used as art to decorate my friends apartment.  See the other chickens here.
All projects are 4.50 x 6.25 inches.
This chicken was stamped in a dark rust ink. All edges were distressed with Vintage Photo distress ink.


This cute lamb was stamped with brown ink and colored with Copics.



This is a chicken from Stampin Up (retired).  I colored with Copics.  



All of the pieces are currently displayed in my friends apartment.  She did a great job using the pieces.  Some are in frames on small shelves, and some on a hutch.  Lovely!!

See you next time with a Fathers day card --- with a camping theme. 
Karen

2 comments:

  1. I love the vintage look of these cards . Especially like those first two. Hugs Mrs A.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a lovely array of cards x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I enjoy hearing from other crafty artists -- please leave a comment.