Saturday, November 17, 2018

Thanksgiving Cards

Hello Everyone,
Wanted to share the cards I made to send out to family and friends.  I used pretty papers, paper doilies, and die cuts to make the cards.



The large leaf (this die is from Stampin' Up) is cut from a very wide burlap/metallic ribbon.  It was easy to cut with the die and did not fray much at all.  It really makes the design!  So, check out your ribbon stash when looking for die cutting materials! 




This card uses a different shaped leaf, but also has the die cut burlap/metallic ribbon leaf. 




The cards were really fun to put together.  I just love the challenge of combining multiple elements. 
I would also like to wish everyone a Happy Thanksgiving!!

See you soon,
Karen

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! I enjoy hearing from other crafty artists -- please leave a comment.