Sunday, November 25, 2018

Classy Gentleman

Hello Everyone!
I am currently working on Christmas cards.  I still have lots of work to do on those, but I will share them with you when done. 

Today, I have a gentleman's birthday card.  This one was a special order.   I always ask about the person who will receive the card and was told that he was always such a gentleman.  And, this was how I interpreted that info:



I decided on a vintage look and used browns and blues.  This is a stamp I have had for a while from Pink Persimmon (retired).  Check your stash for this stamp!  It is great for masculine cards.






Thanks for stopping by today!  See you next time with a card made with the help of a wine bottle cork.  Sound fun??!! 
Have a great day,
Karen

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! I enjoy hearing from other crafty artists -- please leave a comment.