Friday, February 16, 2018

Masculine Birthday and Thank You Cards

Hello Everyone,
Hope all is well with you.  We finally had a bit of a warm up here in Michigan, USA.  Good thing too as my drive way was full of icy snow deposited by a snow plow.  I was hacking away at it for days and now it is finally all gone. 

Today I wanted to share a few of the cards I have been making lately.  I have been concentrating on making all occasion cards.  I have a nice collection of over 200 cards now.  Whenever anyone says, "Oh, I need some cards" I can just pull them out of my stash.  Works great for me too when I need a card.  I have also been trying to keep in mind that most of the cards will be mailed.  This requires a bit of restraint in the embellishment department.  LOL 

So, here are a few masculine card ideas.


Patterned Card Stock was used on these three cards.





Wolf was stamped on velum and colored on back.




Same paper was used on this card, but a Thanks sentiment was used instead.  Don't be afraid to used all that beautiful decorative paper you have!  Let is shine!  It is certainly worthy of being the focal point as you see here.


So glad you stopped by today.  What have you been up too??  I have also been sewing.  I made a hat and scarf with polar fleece yesterday.  Turned out great and I will probably make another set.  Yardage required is small and works great for my left over pieces of fabric.  Well, see you next time.  Have a super day!

Karen

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! I enjoy hearing from other crafty artists -- please leave a comment.