Wednesday, February 14, 2018

Happy Valentine's Day!!

Hello Everyone!!

Happy Valentine's Day!!

To celebrate, I am sharing more of the cards I made for the Cards from the Heart Card Drive (hosted by Winter Sims)
The cards are sent to hospitalized children and delivered to them on Valentine's Day. 






















The cards go to children of all ages.  So, that can be a bit of challenge.  I just try to make something I think any child would like.

 I have been making lots of cards lately. I have to get the photos ready and then I can post them.  I have been doing mostly all occasion cards.  I decided to use more of my papers.  You know how it is, you have all these beautiful papers and sometimes you don't want to use them.  LOL  I know, it is silly.  Don't know what I was waiting for....  So, I pulled out all my favorite papers and started cutting.  Actually was really fun.  And, the cards look really pretty.  And, that is what I have been up to.  Also been sewing a lot. 

See you again soon. 
Karen



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! I enjoy hearing from other crafty artists -- please leave a comment.