Thursday, May 9, 2013

Mother's Day Card with Stampsmith Stamps

Hi Dreamers!
Since Mother's Day is this Sunday (already!!) here in the US, I thought I would take a few minuets to share a Mother's Day Card.  I made this card for a friend and the card is already in the mail!  I used a pretty little girl photo stamp from the set called "Thank Heaven for Little Girls #1" from The Stampsmith.






  • Stamp the Pretty little girl with black dye ink on Glossy White CS
  • Layer onto Real Read CS (Stampin' Up).




  • Add some pretty Mother's day paper (Karen Foster)






  • Add a polka dot ribbon
  • Color the Flowers with Stickles glitter glue
  • Add some dots of Stickles to the background area





Challenges for my pretty little girl Mother's Day Card:
365 Cards: Mother
Aud Sentiments: mother, child, baby
Paper Crafting Journey: anything goes
Divas by Design: anything goes
Celebrate the Occasion: Mother's day
Creative Card Crew: bling/glitter
Created with Love: Mother' day
Eureka Stamps: mother's day
Love to Scrap: anything goes
Pink Elephant: mother's day

I am still working on my studio re-do.  All I have done so far is make a bigger mess!  LOL  I cleared the spot for the new bookcase (which I pick up tonight) and vacuumed.  I decided to wait on putting the new desk and hutch together until I had the bookcase.  I can move the supplies from the old table to the bookcase and then fold up the table.  Makes a lot more sense than moving everything twice.  So, for today, I am going to put up some new blinds.  And, I really should mow the lawn.  Mowing the lawn is not craft related, but someone has to do it.  LOL    I have several cards that I finished before dismantling my studio.  So, I can keep you supplied with fun projects over the next week while I work behind the scenes on my room.  I hope you are having a great day!!  Love ya.
Karen

17 comments:

  1. Great card. Love the vintage feel to it. Thanks for joining our Mother's Day Challenge at Created with Love Challenges.

    ~~Chris

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Karen! Your card is just precious and there is perfection in the details! I am excited for you with regard to your new craft space! Thanks so much for joining us at 365 Cards!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very pretty! The stamp almost looks like a real photo!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this card, what a fabulous stamp!!! Great design and colours. Thank you for entering in Creative Card Crew challenge.
    Lou DT.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Absolutely love this, Karen!
    Alison x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Pretty card!
    Thanks for joining us at Created With Love Challenges this week!
    Lisa Grace (DT) xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Just beautiful!

    Thanks for joining us at Eureka Stamps this week.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great card love that the stamp looks like a real photo of a little girl. Very creative. Thanks so much for joining in the fun at Created with Love Challenges.
    Linda K. DT

    ReplyDelete
  9. Very pretty and love the Vintage theme! Thanks for joining us this week at Created With Love Challenges for our Mother's Day Challenge!
    DawnD

    ReplyDelete
  10. Very lovely card and love the vintage image. Thank you so much for playing at Love to Scrap challenge blog.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wonderful mothers day card and super colours. Thanks for joining us at the PCJ challenge xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Cute Card. Great work. Thanks for joining us at Love To Scrap. "Anything Goes " Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Beautiful Mother's Day card! Thanks so much for joining us this week at The Pink Elephant!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Cute card! Love your design and image. Thanks so much for sharing with us at Creative Card Crew. Hope you have a fabulous day!

    - Jenn DT

    ReplyDelete
  15. What a beautiful layout!! Thanks for playing along with us at Loves to Scrap!!

    ReplyDelete
  16. So pretty! Thanks for joining us at Aud Sentiments
    Hugs,
    julie

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I enjoy hearing from other crafty artists -- please leave a comment.