Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Sketch Challenge Mother's Day Card with The Stampsmith

Hi Dreamers!
Time for a new Stampsmith Challenge!   Val came up with a really cool sketch to challenge us.  

Lots of possibilities with this sketch.  You will have all month to create a project following the sketch and using a Stampsmith stamp.  Head over to the Stampsmith Challenge site and link up your creation.  A Random winner will receive a full sheet of rubber!!!  And top picks will be showcased next month.   Here is what I came up.



Since Mother's Day is fast approaching, I made my card for Mother's day.  I used a super sweet image from the full sheet called  
This little sweetie is stamped with black dye ink on white glossy CS.  I added some CS layers and a pretty DP from Stampin' Up.   


Here is a peek at the inside.  I repeated the layers and added another sentiment.  I have plenty of room to write a nice note.  



Hope you will join the fun and take the Challenge!  Can't wait to see what you come up with.  Have a super fun day!! Love ya.
Karen

PS: I have updated my Published Work page.

2 comments:

  1. Very sweet card, Karen, what a delightful image!

    :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, and congratulations to you on being published in the latest take ten!!

    :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I enjoy hearing from other crafty artists -- please leave a comment.