Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Masculine Birthday Card and Featured on Craft Corner

Hi Dreamers!
I have some exciting news!  My blog and I will be featured on Crafts Corner!  Have you been over there yet? It is a really cool web site that has lots of tutorials on every thing from crib sheets to cards.  They archive all the tutorials in easy to find tabs (on the top of the home page).  There is sewing, jewelry, and lots more.  They are also have a feature called "Best of the Web"  which is where I am featured.  The lovely Susan  at  Crafts Corners  does all the leg work by collecting a fabulous assortment of web sites for us to visit.  Head over and leave some heart warming comments.  You can say you like me too.  LOL.  

In addition to the announcement, I have a Masculine Birthday Card to share.  This is the card I made for my Brother's birthday with the decorated envelope.




The background is dry embossed with a folder and distressed with Vintage Photo Distress Ink.  The train is from 100 Proof Press and is stamped with Onyx Black VersaFine ink.  The sentiment is from Stampin' Up.







On the inside, I used a sentiment from Blue Ridge Impressions.  




Hope you are having a great day!  Love ya.
Karen

3 comments:

  1. Many congratulations, Your card is adorable lovely image and lovely backing folder just so beautiful:)x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome rich masculine feel to this card (and the great envelope too)! Great creation Karen!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a handsome card for your brother, I'm sure he'll love it! I love the colors and the layout!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I enjoy hearing from other crafty artists -- please leave a comment.