Saturday, January 28, 2012

Who's Your Valentine?

Hello!
Here we go again with more of the Valentine's Day Cards I made for St. Jude.   I used the Stampin' Up Owl punch for all of these cards.  I used lots of different DP's, die cuts, and embossing folders too.














There are still more cards to come.  Stayed tuned tomorrow for another batch of Owl Punch cards.   I hope you are not tired of Valentine's yet!  I share some baby cards after Valentine's Day.  Have a great weekend! Love ya.
Karen

5 comments:

  1. Lovely owl (I'd like one of those) and a great selection of cards. Marie x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow these are so lovely:) Sandra H

    ReplyDelete
  3. These owls are all too cute and you have certainly been busy.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Way too cute Karen! This is such a fabulous and lovely series of cards! Take care, Ira

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh Karen, these are adorable! Thanks for sharing! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I enjoy hearing from other crafty artists -- please leave a comment.