Friday, January 27, 2012

Valentine's Day Bunnies

Hi Everyone!
More Valentine's Day Cards for St Jude.  The first and second bunny is made with a digital  image from Sweet N'  Sassy stamps.






This cute little bunny is a digital image from The Prairie Fairy.





Challenges:
CardMad Fairy: Ribbons and bows
Card Making Mamas: something old - the dp on the last card is about 2 years old.
Simon Say Stamp: anything goes

I will have lots of Valentine's Day cards  over the next couple weeks.   I will post all the cards I made for St Jude and the ones I made for my friends and family.  Tomorrow I will have a bunch of Owl Valentine's made with the Stampin' Up Owl Punch.  See you then!   I hope you are having a great day!!   Love ya.
Karen

4 comments:

  1. Fun, bright and cheery cards. Love the ribbon and bows on all your cards.

    ReplyDelete
  2. How cute are these???? Very sweet, Karen!

    :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cute - and for an awesome, worthwhile cause! You rock!

    ReplyDelete
  4. gorgeous creation! Thanks for joining in with our Do it with Digis challenge! Gemma :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I enjoy hearing from other crafty artists -- please leave a comment.