Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Vintage Valentine's Day Card with The Stampsmith

Hello All,
Are you getting any Valentine's Day cards  made?  I finished up all the cards for St. Jude's (see Winter's post here).  So, now I am on to Valentine's for my friends and family.  I decided to go romantic for some of my cards.  And what better stamps to use when you want romance than The Stampsmith??!!  I used two different sets to make this card:  Belinda and Friends; Love Notes Valentine.


I choose my color scheme from the ribbon.  I picked out the reds and blues from the ribbon.  CS: Cherry Cobbler(SU) and Blues are from Bazzill.    The images are stamped on glossy white CS.  I found another ink that works great for The Stampsmith's photos!!!!  It is Ranger's Archival Ink!!  I picked up a couple pads from Blockheads Paper Arts.   I used Coffee on this card.



I stamped the "love" image and cut out the hearts.  They are layered on blue CS.    I added a great big bow with this fabulous ribbon.




Vintage Valentine is also entered in:
Simon Says Stamp: Anything goes

Hope you are having a super fun day!!  Love ya.
Karen

3 comments:

  1. Wow... that bow is to die for! Love bows!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your bow is a darling! And the vintage colors on the background is just awesome. Love your card!

    adelaide seo services

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your card, that's very vintage... The bow adds class to your card. Very much appreciated.
    web design ventura

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I enjoy hearing from other crafty artists -- please leave a comment.