Saturday, August 20, 2011

Child's card With Stampavie and Copics

Hi Everyone,
How is your weekend going?  I have to get this post in before going out and mowing the lawn.  I made this cute card using a stamp from Stampavie.  The image is stamped with black dye ink and colored with Copic markers.


I used a Spellbinders to die cut the image and one layer of Aqua CS (Bazzill).  The card base is made from the same CS. This paper was in a blog candy and I don't have the source, but it was perfect for this card.  I added a polka dot ribbon and some gems for accents.


Hedgie in the Rain is entered in the following challenges:
I Copic Lover: blog hog and Children's themed Challenge
I Copic Lover: Color Challenge -Blue and Orange
Stampavie and More: Card for a girl
Copic Creations: Use Blue/Green Copics

Well, I guess that is it for my today.  Have a super weekend!  Love ya.
Karen

3 comments:

  1. Hi Karen, this is a gorgeous imge and you have coloured it so well, nice die cut also the colours on the ribbons match the whole image was that intentional? simply beautiful!!) Sanra H

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is so cute and everything goes together so well.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Karen, your Copic-filled hedgehog looks fabulous on this great card! So glad to see your entry at the Copic Creations blue-greens challenge. ~ Rose

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I enjoy hearing from other crafty artists -- please leave a comment.