Friday, August 12, 2011

Celebrate Card in Soft Green

Hi Everyone,
I have a Celebration card today. I was inspired by a photo on the Serendipity blog.  Love all the green colors.  I used the color scheme from the photo and the circle theme.



Serendipity stamps were used on my card: Bouquet, Gift, and on the inside, Wedding Cake.  The bouquet was stamped with Chocolate Chip ink (Stampin' Up).  I colored the images with markers and a blender pen.


I cut the circles with a Spellbinders die.  The papers are all from SEI.   I added a great, big white satin bow and some silver pearls.  I think I will use this card as an anniversary or a wedding card.  Here is a look at the inside.


So, just a nice, bright card.  Hope you are having a great day!  Have a super weekend.  Love ya.
Karen

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful card Karen....really love how you have added the pearls and the word Celebrate.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I enjoy hearing from other crafty artists -- please leave a comment.