Thursday, April 22, 2010

A Few More Cards for Operation Write Home

Hi Crafters,

I thought I would post a few cards from the box that I will be sending out this week to Operation Write Home. I used stamps from Endless Creations and sentiments from My Sentiments Exactly!. I also used a large scallop oval punch from Giga and my Cuttlebug to do the embossing.


The Cross Hatch Background stamp is from Sweet and Sassy Stamps.


The "I love you dearly" stamp is from Anna Griffin.


I used a Sizzix to die cut the the larger scallop oval on the card below.



The cards are all A2 size, because that is the size Operation Write Home likes best. They fit perfectly in the shipping boxes. Father's Day deadline is May 15th. There is still time to get some cards made.

So, that's about all for today. My garden Spring clean up continues and there is still lots to do!! Have a super day.

Karen

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! I enjoy hearing from other crafty artists -- please leave a comment.