Friday, April 16, 2010

Challenge At Impression Obsession

Hi Everyone. I am back from Florida. We had such a great time, but more about that later. I will be posting photos in the next few postings. So stay tuned. But, today is challenge day over at the Impression Obsession blog. The theme is: "Your High School Colors". Now, fortunately, I do remember my school colors. They were navy and white. So here is the card I made. And, the card is called "The Mannequin Blues". I used Impression Obsession's Rose Hips from the Alesa Baker collection. The card is made and layered with Night of Navy from Stampin' Up. I used Night of Navy ink too. Then I added some white brads and a white sheer ribbon. The paper under the stamped piece was made by smearing ink on a plastic bag ( or a craft sheet if you have one) and spritzing with water. Then just rub a piece of card stock in the ink. ( This is a technique I learned from Chris' Mom, Elaine, while we were in Florida.) Well, that's about it for today. Saturday I'm off to an all day card making event with Suzanne Everett. And, that should be a blast. Keep on stampin'!!
Hope everyone is having a great day!
Karen

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! I enjoy hearing from other crafty artists -- please leave a comment.