Thursday, April 22, 2010

Earth Day

Hey Friends
In honor of Earth Day I thought I would share some photos of my little chuck of the earth. Lately, I have been working on the garden spring clean up. I just started on the back yard today. I finished the front yard Tuesday. My friend, Reem and I went out and picked up some really cool garden ornaments Wednesday from J&L Statuary (Redford Twp., MI). They have such neat stuff. And they make it all themselves--Made In The USA!!!
In the garden, lots of things are really starting to grow like crazy. The hostas are really growing.

Beautiful Tulips and statue from J&L Statuary.
Pansies and bunnies (from J&L).
Look at this flower. Is it beautiful?!

More hostas.

Grape Hyacinths, lily of the valley, and hostas

Hydrangea and hosta bed, cement pineapple from J&L.

As you can see, I still have tons of work to do in the back yard. Good thing I like to garden. LOL. Hope you enjoyed a tour of my garden. I think I will add more photos as things change in the garden. Have a lovely day!

Karen

1 comment:

  1. Gorgeous. I like my garden.....I just don't like TO garden! I wish they would all just weed themselves! I love your bunnies, too.....I have a big one like yours, too

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I enjoy hearing from other crafty artists -- please leave a comment.