Friday, March 19, 2010

Tomorrow is the OWH Blog Hop.

Hello Friends,




Tomorrow is the Operation Write Home Spring Break Blog Hop. There will be over 80 blogs to hop around on!! And, there will be lots of pretty cards to look at . The theme is springy thinking -of - you cards. Hope to hop along with you!!

Today I have a card for you using a Lost Coast stamp. I was trying to figure out what to do with all of those pre-cut pieces that come in packages. They look so good in the store and often match the paper I am buying. But, when I get them home and don't know what to do with them. So, one day I was determined to use them. I kind of designed a card around the cut outs and a frame. This is one of the cards I came up with.






The weather here is amazing again today. It is warm enough to go sit outside. So, I think I will do that now. Have a super day.

Karen

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for stopping by... I am writing my post right now!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I enjoy hearing from other crafty artists -- please leave a comment.