Thursday, March 18, 2010

Hi Everyone,

Happy Thursday!! It's challenge day over at the Obsession Impression Blog. Today's challenge theme is "It's A Me Day". The idea is to make a card depicting what you would do if you had a day to spend in your own special way. Here is the card I made for the challenge:

I would spend my "Me" day having a nice cup of tea (or coffee) with a friend and enjoying good conversation. And, maybe make a few cards.

I used Impression Obsession stamps:

Rose Tea Cup

Small Swirl Background

My cup of tea (sentiment)

I stamped the tea cups twice. Once on Pink CS and once on Yellow CS. The flowers and leaves were watercolored. And then I ran the yellow CS piece thru the Cuttlebug and cut out the napkin. Layer the napkin. Add some lace, velvet ribbon, and rhinestones and a the sentiment.

We are having unbelievably nice weather today here in Michigan. Enjoy the sunshine and have a super day!!

Karen

1 comment:

  1. Hey there! You are my blog hop neighbor! Just thought I would stop in and say hello and offer some sugar to go with that cute tea cup card :) I am going to "follow" since your blog is new to me. I love your layout. Happy blog hop to you! Best wishes!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I enjoy hearing from other crafty artists -- please leave a comment.