Friday, May 17, 2024

Window Views Part Three

 Hello Everyone

Wanted to share more of the cards I have been working on for months.  Most of them went to my BFFs and I kept a few.  This is a collection of cards featuring a window view. I used one stamp and die set and varied how I stamped the images on the cardstock and how the die cuts were used.  

Stamp and Die set: Welcoming Window from Stampin' Up

The use a combination of stamping and die cutting.  Cards one and two use decorative paper backgrounds. 






This card has a stamped brick wall background.  





That is the last of the window view cards.  I still have many more cards left in the collection of cards that I made for my BFFs.  I will continue to post those.  I have lots of photos to edit too.  But I will endeavor to get them all posted. 

So glad you stopped by today.  I hope you are having a lovely day.
Karen

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! I enjoy hearing from other crafty artists -- please leave a comment.