Thursday, May 2, 2024

Window Scenes Part Two

 Hello Everyone

Wanted to share more of the cards I have been working on for months.  Most of them went to my BFFs and I kept a few.  This is a collection of cards featuring a window view. I used one stamp and two die set and varied how I stamped the images on the cardstock and how the die cuts were used.  

Stamp and Die set: Welcoming Window; Branch die from Swallow Dies all from Stampin' Up

The background was stamped with the brick wall images.  The window frame and branch were die cut from cs. 






The cards turned out very pretty and great for all occasion cards.  I have a few more of the window view cards that I will post next time.

So glad you stopped by today!  

Karen




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! I enjoy hearing from other crafty artists -- please leave a comment.