Sunday, April 30, 2023

Wedding Cake Congrats Card

 Hello Everyone,

Today, I have a wedding card that I made for a friend.  I used a really cute cake (Stampin' Up) stamp that I have used for birthdays too. The cake was colored with Copic markers and die cut.  The background is a decorative paper.  I added a paper doily, tulle, ribbon, a floral pick, and a sentiment. 








Inside of card left side.


Inside of card right side. 



Love how this card turned out.  Recipient was very happy with it too.  So happy you stopped by today!

I will see you again soon>

Karen


2 comments:

  1. Hi Karen, this is gorgeous. I really thought you had made the background using up strips of paper. I have been making cards this past week using up my scraps. I made twelve card fronts and still have a mountain of them left and that was only the pink pile! Lol. Love your delicate colouring of the cake image. Hugs Mrs A.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooh Karen what stunning cards lovely background and the flowers are adorable lovely sentiment too x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I enjoy hearing from other crafty artists -- please leave a comment.