Friday, April 7, 2023

Fern and Foliage Cards

 Hello Everyone!

I am back today with a few more cards.  The cards were made for a card drive. You can find info on the card drive on the Winter Wonderland blog. 

The stamps used in the cards are from a gorgeous stamp set called Natures Prints (Stampin' Up).

I made quite a few cards with this stamp set.  It has so much scope that I could not stop........

Here are two that I made using the fern image as the focal point.  The first card has collage type decorative paper that I stamped on with other stamps in the set. I also did a little bit of distressing with Distress ink.





On the second card, I started with cream cardstock and repeatedly stamped the fern and that paint spot looking image. I also stamped and die cut two fern fonds and added those to the stamped background.



I just love this stamp set and I made lots of cards with it. I will be sharing more of the cards in future posts.  See you next time!

Karen

1 comment:

  1. Happy Easter Karen....gorgeous cards l love the background and the fern but the ribbon really adds a lovely touch xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I enjoy hearing from other crafty artists -- please leave a comment.