Monday, March 21, 2022

Happy Birthday Balloons with Pieced Background

 Hello Everyone,

Enjoying a break from winter weather. And, looking forward to spring. Wanted to share this bright cheerful birthday card.  I used a balloon die cut for the focal point.  

The background was created by cutting strips of decorative paper and laying them down on an adhesive sheet.  The backgrounds were then cut to size.  I had fun with this background technique and made a lot of cards using them.  I was also able to use up lots of my decorative paper scraps. So win-win.  

Twine was used as the balloon string.




Very fun card.  Today's post is the first of my striped background cards.  I kid you not when I say I made a lot of them.  Well, I had a whole package of those adhesive sheets and wanted to do something with them.  I used many different color schemes and stamps to make the cards.  I enjoyed the creative process and seeing how different I could make each card look with the same background. 

Next time I will have another version of this background technique.

See you then!

Karen

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful card Karen loving the backgrounds and the banner and gorgeous balloon die x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I enjoy hearing from other crafty artists -- please leave a comment.