Wednesday, February 9, 2022

Manly Valentine's Day Cards

 Hello everyone,

Back today with my manly (or masculine) Valentine's Day Cards.  The cards would be appropriate for adult or child.  I used a cute truck stamp from the Stampin Up set called "Best Delivery". The sentiments are also in this set. I personalized the cards by matching the truck color to the color of the truck owned by the recipient.  Trucks were colored with copic markers. And I used up all my red decorative papers making my Valentines this year.  LOL 












So, hope you have enjoyed all the Valentines this year.  I will have more cards in the next post.  Maybe something humorous.  We all need a reason to laugh these days.  

See you soon.

Karen

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! I enjoy hearing from other crafty artists -- please leave a comment.