Saturday, May 9, 2020

What We Do Best Event with Technique Junkies week 4

Hello Everyone,
Hope you are doing well.  Doing good here. Still under stay at home order here in Michigan.  During my at home time,  I have been making lots and lots of cards.  And,  I decided to participate in the Event going on over on the  Technique Junkies Blog ( see all the details on the blog).  They are hosting a What We Do Best (WWDB) event on their blog and on Facebook.  This is week four of the event and the theme is make an encouragement card and envelope.

Stamps: All from Technique Junkies
Afternoon Tea
Always Find a Song


Card and envelope:


Image was stamped with black Memento Ink and colored with copic markers.  Then die cut and layered onto a purple card base.


TIP: when coloring on the envelope, which is fairly thin paper, I placed a piece of cardstock on the inside of the envelope.  And, then stamped and colored the image.  The cardstock soaked up any bleed thru of the ink and Copic Marker.  This kept the other side of the envelope nice and clean.




 Card was embellished with a wide sheer ribbon and pearls.





Inside:
Fussy cut the bird and stamped the sentiment with black ink.  I used a lavender copic marker to colored in the letters on the sentiment.


Love this tea cup image.  I love all things tea and coffee.  And, the fact that there is also a bird on the image is a major plus ...for me.  LOL  Love birds too.  This is the final week for the WWDB event. 

Next post I will be continuing with my girly birthday cards.... So see you then.  So happy you stopped by and hope you are having a great day.

Karen


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! I enjoy hearing from other crafty artists -- please leave a comment.