Sunday, May 17, 2020

Girly Birthday Card with Ice Cream

Hello Everyone,
I am continuing my Girly Birthday cards today with some "sweet" cards.  The cards feature a cute little girl with an ice cream cone.  What could be sweeter.  Hmmm...Ice cream....that sounds really good.  Oh, was distracted for a minute there. Back to the cards.  LOL

Stamp is from My Favorite Things.
I stamped two on heavy white card stock and one  ( the last card below) on watercolor paper with Archival ink and watercolored the image on all the cards.  I used several oh so pretty decorative papers on each card.





I used a die to cut out the images and added a pretty ribbon tied at the bottom under each stamped image.




Really had the girly mojo going with these cards.  Perfect for any age.  I have sent these to a friend to send out.  I kept one for myself.  I know plenty of girly girls who love one of the cards for their birthday.

So glad you stopped by today.  I hope you are having a lovely day blogging, crafting, cooking, binge watching your favorite show, or whatever you enjoy most.  See you again soon for more crafty goodness.
Karen

1 comment:

Thanks for stopping by! I enjoy hearing from other crafty artists -- please leave a comment.