Saturday, May 18, 2019

Butterflies with Chevron Background

Hello Crafting Friends,
Looking forward to Summer? I know I am.  Just love all the butterflies and hummingbirds that visit my yard each summer.  Today, I have a pretty butterfly card with chevron paper background.  This became a Mother's Day card.  I stamped sentiments on the inside.   I have been doing more inside only sentiments lately because one of my friends requested that.  She likes to frame my cards and use them as art work for her walls.  She prefers they not have sentiments on the front so she can leave them up all year and not have to change them out according to a holiday or season. 




This is a stamp and die from Stampin' Up . I added pretty papers for a real color and pattern explosion.  Also added 6 metal dot embellishments.


Thanks for stopping by today.  See you next time for more crafting fun!

Karen

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! I enjoy hearing from other crafty artists -- please leave a comment.