Friday, October 19, 2018

Ink Pad Background

Hello Everyone!
I am back after a short blogging break.  I have lots of fun stuff to share with you.  Today, I have a group of cards made with background pieces made by pressing the CS into a kaleidacolor ink pad.  The pad was in the position where the pads are slightly apart.  This is the position the pads are in for storage.    I think this was a very easy technique and really made a fun background.  I made two colors ways and will show the second color in my next post.

A paper doily, ribbon,  and die cut birds (Stampin' Up) were used to complete the composition.   








So glad you stopped by today and I will see you soon for the other samples made using this technique.
Karen

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! I enjoy hearing from other crafty artists -- please leave a comment.