Monday, October 10, 2016

Floral All Occasion Cards

Hello Dreamers!
Just popping in to do a quick post.  I will also have more Fall and Halloween projects later this month. And Christmas Cards too.  Christmas already??!!  Yep.

Today, I wanted to share some quick to make floral cards.  I made the cards for an order.  I used a variety of stamp companies--whatever struck my fancy.  One card is made with a napkin.

On this card, I took advantage of a piece of DP with printed sentiments.  I stamped the flowers (Stampin' Up) with Stazon Ink and colored with markers




 --------------

This card utilizes a dry embossing folder.  I cut along the edge of the embossing and added pretty paper.  I swiped a magenta colored ink pad over the embossing.







------------




This card is made with a napkin that is held down to the CS with hot wax.  This is a fun technique, but very messy.  So, when I do this technique, I make stacks of them.  Making the completed card is then really a snap.  I choose napkins with lots of design possibilities. And, than really only require a few embellishments to end up with an awesome project.


So glad you stopped in today!  I hope you are having a great Monday!  See you later in the week for a Holiday project with Technique Junkie Stamps.
Karen

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! I enjoy hearing from other crafty artists -- please leave a comment.