Wednesday, May 21, 2014

Miss You Card for Operation Write Home



image description



Hi Dreamers!
Today, I wanted to share one of the cards I made for Operation Write Home.  This is a "Miss You" card extreme!  LOL.  I used this funny little guy and a cute sentiment.




Materials List:
Stamps: Funny Guy -Stampin' Up; Sentiment - My Favorite Things
CS: Green and Polka Dot - A Muse Studios; Taken With Teal - Stampin' Up
Ink: Bermuda Bay -Stampin up; Black Stazon
Washi Tape
Markers
Ribbon
Die Cut - My Favorite Things




Instructions:

  • Make card from Light green CS
  • Add a strip of Polka Dot CS to upper half of card
  • Add two strips of Washi Tape
  • Wrap ribbon around card and tie in bow










  • Stamp the image on White CS and color with Markers
  • Die cut trimming off the ends just a bit
  • Mount to a piece of Taken With Teal CS and add to card
  • Leave the inside blank and add a liner for writing home



*********************************************************


memdaybloghop2014


Coming up this weekend!!!!  I will be participating in the Operation Write Home Memorial Day Blog Hop!!!  Should be lots of fun --- with  tons of cards to look at!!!  I have my card all ready!!  It is red/white/blue---Of course!!   Stop back for that!!  I will be showing how I line the inside of my cards for maximum letter writing space.  


*********A Few Fun Challenges for My Miss You Like Crazy Card!!!
Operation Write Home: Mid Week Throw Down---Miss you card
Creating from the Heart: anything goes
Penny's Challenge: spots and or stripes

See on Saturday for the Memorial Day Blog Hop!!!!  Love ya
Karen

2 comments:

  1. Hi Karen, Oh wow this is gorjess as always x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute card, love the colours you chose. Thanks for joining us at Penny's challenges :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I enjoy hearing from other crafty artists -- please leave a comment.