I have been away for a few days. My poor dear husband has pneumonia and has been pretty sick. I snuck in a few hours here and there to make a few things and do a bit more organizing in my studio room. I picked up a few more containers for markers. On today's card, I used stamps from Blockheads Paper Arts to make this dramatic vintage card.
Stamp: Ancient Ornaments from Blockheads (the other larger stamp is from a retired Blockheads sheet)
Ink: Mushroom Adirondack
Distress Inks: Bundled Sage and Vintage Photo
CS: dark green, black, kraft, and cream
Old potato bag--the netty kind
- Make a card from dark green CS
- Lay a netty potato bag on top of the card
- Apply Bundled Sage DI by pouncing an applicator tool over the netty bag. (Wipe ink off bag with a rag)
- Distress edges of card with Vintage Photo DI
- Stamp the two images with Mushroom Adirondack ink on kraft and cream CS
- Layer each with black CS
- Add to card front
- Stamp the Ancient Ornament again on the inside on cream CS
I will stamp a sentiment on the inside later; when I use the card. I will send it to someone who likes vintagey things.
I will be back later with some photos of my garden. And, some pretty cool cards made with Lost Coast Design stamps. See you then!! Love ya.