I am back today with a vintagey Holiday card made with Paper Artsy stamps....available in the USA from Blockheads Paper Arts! I added lost of texture and layers on the card to showcase this fab image.
Stamps: Holiday Theatre Paper Artsy from Blockheads Paper Arts
Tuxedo Black Memento
Vintage Photo Distress -Ranger
Java Walnut Antiquing Solution
Chicken Wire Crafters Workshop Template
5 x 7 Embossing Folder
Cardstock: Dark Green, Cream
- Make a card base from dark green CS
- Lay the Crafters Workshop Template on the card and spray on the inks
- Distress with Vintage Photo
- Run a rectangle of the same dark green CS through the Cuttlebug with the 5 x7 folder
- Run the Vintage Photo ink pad over the dry embossing and add to the card base
- Stamp the image with Tuxedo Black ink on cream CS and distress heavily with Vintage Photo
- On cream CS, use the template again with the spray inks--stamp the image again on this piece
- Cut a rectangle from this piece and place over the other stamped piece.
- Distress with Vintage Photo some more and add to card front
- Tie a bow in the gold sheer ribbon--tie a piece of red ribbon around the knot
- Add the red rhinestones
How about a few Challenges for my Vintage Joy Card??!!
Fussy and Fancy: I love Christmas
Aud Sentiments: anything goes
Dutch Dare: non traditional colors
Craft us Crazy: Christmas or fav embellishment
I will be back tomorrow with another Paper Artsy Holiday project and on Sunday you will find more Christmas inspiration with a Holiday Postcard with Character Construction. Have a great Friday! Love ya.