Thursday, September 27, 2012

Family Tea with The Stampsmith

Hi Dreamers!
I received several packs of 7 Gypsy decorative paper from the lovely Christine at Christine's Creations!!  Thank you so much, Christine!!  I am really enjoying the papers.  I used a sheet on today's card.  The papers are so nice you can just about slap a stamped image on them and you are done.  Well, I did add a few other things too.



The stamp is called "Family Tea" and is from The Stampsmith.  I stamped the image on glossy white CS with black dye ink.  Added some layers, two glittery ribbons, and some gold pearls.  I think this could double as a Holiday card if I put a Happy Holiday sentiment on the inside.  I think that is what I will do since I am in dire need of Christmas cards.





And, now some fun Challenges:
Simon Says Stamp: anything goes
Fab and Funky: starts with F---Family
Love to Create: anything goes

So, what are you up to?  Are you going to make any Halloween cards?  I am going to make just a few for my family and my BF.  Then I really must start thinking about my Christmas cards.   Well, guess that's all for now.  I hope you are having a great day!  Love ya.
Karen

4 comments:

  1. Wonderful card Karen...love the vintage family picture.

    Thanks for joining us at Fab n Funky this week. xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Kaen, Purly beautiful is your card x

    ReplyDelete
  3. hi Karen. Love the image and the background. Gorgeous stamp. Good luck in your challenges

    Annie x

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a delicious image - and I love the papers you've chosen to give it such warm, cosy surroundings - gorgeous card!
    Alison x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I enjoy hearing from other crafty artists -- please leave a comment.