Monday, July 23, 2012

Masculine Birthday Cards

Hi Dreamers!
Another hot, hot day in good old Michigan.  No worries.  I am staying cool inside and making lots of cards.  Do masculine cards give you trouble??  Well, not today!  I am here to help you.    I made a bunch of masculine birthday cards for my brother's box of cards.   I will be sharing them all with you over the next week or so,  Here is today's card.



This sweet dear is from Blue Ridge Impressions and is colored with Copic Markers.  




I used  burlap scraps and twine to add some texture.   On the inside, I kept it simple and left room to write a note.    This sentiment is from Stampin' Up.





And how about some fun challenges!!!!

Truly Madly Crafty: animals
ATCs with Attitude: anything goes
Fat Pages with attitude: anything goes
The stamp man: summer colors
Charisma cardz: favorite animals

Stay tuned for more masculine birthday cards!! Hope you are having a great day.  Love ya.
Karen

6 comments:

  1. Hi Karen, I was looking at your card earlier in my reading list and thinking how lovely it was. Very soft and pleasing to the eye. I do enjoy looking your work. Lots of inspiration.
    Thank you for joining us this week at Charisma Cardz.
    Hugs
    Laine
    X

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card Karen, Mens cards are always challenging but you've done a first class job here.
    Thanks for joining us over on ATCs & Fat Pages With Attitude.
    Hugs Alison x x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pretty card. Simple and clean as I like. Bravo !

    Thanks for joining us at Charisma Cardz this week.

    Hugs from France.
    Catherine.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Brilliant creation hun! Thanks for playing at Charisma Cardz! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a lovely card Karen full of summery colours. Thanks for sharing this with us for the Stamp Man challenge this fortnight and to be eligible for the prize you need to link your post back to the Stamp Man blog.
    hugs {brenda} xox

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a lovely card Karen, I always struggle with male cards, but you have done a favour, now I know what to put on them.... love it xx
    Thanks for joining in with us at Fatpages and Cards with Attitude, also ATCs and Cards with Attitude x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I enjoy hearing from other crafty artists -- please leave a comment.