Saturday, July 28, 2012

Bluebird Card in Blue

Hi Dreamers!
Hope your Saturday morning is going well.  I have my dinner all taken card of....put a chicken in the slow cooker.  We are having a cooler day today....for a change!!!  I was out in the herb garden cutting a few herbs for the chicken and I did not feel like I was going to pass out from the heat, again, for a change.  Very pleasant.  Today's card is a collaboration by myself and Stacey  Stacey, very kindly, stamped up some Artistic Outpost images for me to use.   The Set is called "Bluebird"  





Stacey stamped with Tuxedo Black ink (Memento) on Solar White Neenah CS.   I added Broken China Distress Ink.      The birds are colored in with a Broken China Distress Marker.  Here is a closer look.  Great stamp set!!





 I layered onto Black and Dark Teal CS.  And I added a rhinestone flourish from Zva.  






And a few Challenges for my Bluebirds:
Poodle Parlour: anything goes
Simon Says Stamp: anything goes
Simply Create Too: use it two times---I used more than one bird and rhinestone.
Artistic Outpost Referral: Anything goes
Have a great weekend!!  Love ya.
Karen

9 comments:

  1. Wow Karen totally stunning, xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. One of my favorite AO sets! Beautiful composition. Best, Yvonne

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card! Love the distressed look of it. Thanks so much for joining us for the Simon Says Stamp Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Simple yet so elegant! All of your cards are beautiful! Love all of these AO images!

    ReplyDelete
  5. It's a lovely card. Those bird stamps are beautiful and the swirl is such a decorative element.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is really nice! I love this set and can't wait to use it!
    Hugs,
    Leslie

    ReplyDelete
  7. Karen: Your card is so beautiful--love your bluebirds. Glad you joined us for Challenge #18 - "Use it Twice"


    Diane
    Simply Create Too Design Team Member
    http://DianesDigitalDesigns.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. fab card love the CAS design
    thanks for joining us at the poodle parlour and good luck
    traceyx

    ReplyDelete
  9. A stunning card, a wonderful design and your image and sentiment are beautiful.

    hugs
    Heather xx
    Thanks so much for joining us with both the Simon Says Stamp challenge. and House Mouse and friends.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I enjoy hearing from other crafty artists -- please leave a comment.