Friday, June 1, 2012

Humorous Birthday Stampsmith June Challenge

Hi Dreamers!
It is time for a new Stampsmith Challenge.  We are challenging you to make a Humorous Birthday card using at least one Stampsmith stamp.  The Challenge runs for the whole month of June and one random winner will receive a full sheet of rubber ($21 value)!!!!!  To inspire you and give you some ideas, I have made my humorous birthday card with one of the stamps from the  "Those Were the Days 1950's" full sheet.  




Love this set!!  I used the image with the two ladies at the "beauty shop".    The image is stamped with black dye ink on glossy white CS.    I added some funny sentiments and birds from Stampin' Up.






Just imagine the gossip!!




And, here is a peek at the inside.  This sentiment is from Victorine Originals.  




I can't wait to see what you come up with.  Make me laugh!!  LOL.  Today is my wedding anniversary.  Not sure what we will do to celebrate.  I hope you have a great weekend.  Love ya.
Karen

2 comments:

  1. Happy Anniversary Karen!!! Love your humorous bday card. I haven't played with my Stampsmith stamps for a long while now, might have to dig them out but I don't think I've got any humorous ones, oh bother LOL!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I enjoy hearing from other crafty artists -- please leave a comment.