Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Sweet Baby Card

Hi Everyone!
Hope you week is going good.  I am trying to get ready for a Stampin' Up Party I am having on Thursday.  Not sure what kind of nibbles I will serve.  Maybe cheese and crackers-a couple ladies are bringing wine-Yum.  And, then maybe something sweet for those who would like coffee instead of wine.  Have to clean the house a bit too.  But, I am still taking time out to do a quick post.   LOL  Today, I have a very sweet baby card I made for a friend.  The stamps are from Sweet n' Sassy.


The image is colored with Copic Markers.





 I used a Spellbinders die and added a sheer pink ribbon.  And, here is a look at the inside.




The baby carriage is from Endless Creations, and the sentiment is from Blue Ridge Impressions.
Challenges:
Simon Says Stamp: mother/special girl
Paper Sundaes: Feminine flair
Paper Creations: spring
Just Some Lines: Spring cleaning (I used CS and stamps more than 6 mths old)
Okay I gotta run!  Have a great day. Love ya.
Karen

8 comments:

  1. This is so lovely and super cute Karen! Love your pretty card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a darling little card, so super sweet... thanks for joining us at Simon Says Challenge blog

    ReplyDelete
  3. beautiful...so cute...thanks for sharing at just some lines

    Tina
    dt

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aaack! Totally cute, Karen! I love those trees with the flowers in them, holding up that laundry line.

    Good luck with your SU party! Hope you wind up with lots of free goodies. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is sooo cute and love the bright pretty colours! Perfect baby card :)
    Thankyou for joining us at PaperCreations Ink Challenges:)
    Huggs
    Lynn xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Aww, Karen! I love this! Definitely a sweet baby card! Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This card is so sweet. Thanks for sharing at Just Some Lines.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I enjoy hearing from other crafty artists -- please leave a comment.