Friday, March 16, 2012

Evening Tea with The Stampsmith

Hi Dreamers!
Wow, the weather here is unreal!  70 degrees yesterday.  I wanted  to share another of my Sunday Evening Tea projects today.  I used a stamp set from The Stampsmith called Sunday Evening Tea and it comes in a full sheet of unmounted rubber.  Here is today's card.



The image is stamped with Vintage Sepia VersaFine ink and die cut.  The image is layered onto a dry embossed piece of Blush Blossom CS.  




The Sentiment is from My Sentiments Exactly



This  really is a  charming set.  See my other posts using this set here.  

You can see another of my cards made with stamps from The Stampsmith in the new issue of "Just Cards" Volume 25.  I used one of the Audrey Hepburn photo stamps.  Yummy!

Have a great day!  Love ya.
Karen

3 comments:

Thanks for stopping by! I enjoy hearing from other crafty artists -- please leave a comment.