Thursday, March 28, 2024

Floral with Die Cut Backgound

 

Hello Everyone

Today I would like to share more of the cards I have been making lately.  The cards showcase a floral image added to a die cut background.  I am afraid I really got carried away making this design.  I just wanted to see how it looked in every color.  LOL.  But the upside is that I ended up with lots of beautiful cards. 

Floral stamp, Beautifully Happy, is from Stampin' Up

Pink Tulle was added as an embellishment on most of the cards.

Die cut is from Sizzix












Looks great in any color.  I took inspiration from a design I saw on a Stampin' Up blog.  I changed it a bit with the addition of the tulle and a different die cut.



I think the cards could even be used for a wedding celebration.  I will add sentiments to the cards I keep for myself as I need them. The rest of the cards will go to my BFFs.  

So happy you stopped by today.  I will be back next time with another set of cards made with this same stamp and a different background. 

Hope you are having a lovely day!!
Karen

1 comment:

  1. They really could be used for wedding cards Karen they are stuynning x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I enjoy hearing from other crafty artists -- please leave a comment.