Thursday, December 14, 2023

Merry Christmas Drive with Santa

 Hello Everyone!

I wish everyone a Happy Holiday season and a Merry Christmas!!!

I have a few photos of my Christmas cards to share today. Of course, there is a story.  LOL 

In my exuberance to get my cards out to friends and family, I completely forgot to photograph my cards! My goodness, I don't think I have ever done that before.  Must be old age.  LOL.  

But, thanks to my beautiful, super sweet family, I have photos of the cards.  Sandie, Helen, and Christina took photos of the cards they had received and texted them to me. So, thanks to these lovely ladies I can share the cards with you.



The cards were made using the Spellbinders die cut set, Sunday Drive with Santa.  I die cut the cars in red, white, and green cardstocks. Decorative papers were used for the backgrounds.  The cars were mounted on die cut circles.  








So glad you stopped by today. I hope your holiday season is filled with love and good things.  And some yummy holiday foods too!  See you next time for a Happy New Year card.

Karen

1 comment:

  1. Ooh how cute and nice that you can showcase your cards Happy Christmas/Holiday to you too and all the best for 2024 xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I enjoy hearing from other crafty artists -- please leave a comment.